Is it spring yet?

Sunday 3 February 2013

Seriously though, I'm really missing the days when you could just go out in a shirt or thin jumper, without having to pile on a massive coat and thick denims. We've had our bit of fun in the snow, now it's time for spring, I think.
Here I'm wearing my new checked shirt from the thrift sale yesterday, along with my Levi shorts from Rokit, my Underground creepers and my blink-182 top from Grindstore.
I've sorted my camera now (phew) and have taken a bunch of photos today, so I'm all set to keep you guys posted throughout the week :)
ellie xo



 
 
here's a link to my latest look on lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/4541411-Thrift-Sale

12 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, and your eye makeup is amazing! I would love to learn to do mine like that :)
    xo,
    soirrelevantitsrelevant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! It's really quite easy, I basically just put way too much eyeliner on haha! xx

      Delete
  2. i really like your outfit;) i hope in Poland there will be a spring pretty soon so i put my shorts on:) kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and yes, fingers crossed! kisses x

      Delete
  3. really cute and edgy style! x

    http://thestyleassassin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! :-)

    Followed you through GFC, Hope you could follow mine, too!
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡