21

Monday 19 November 2018



I turned 21 this month and felt an urge to update this page, as I feel this is from where everything I am now began, so to neglect it completely felt wrong, in a way. I first wrote a post for this page sitting at my living room table at home, age 15 (I think), as a way of trying to validate myself in a world, environment and body I didn't really fit into or feel comfortable with. A lot has changed since that first post: numerous successes and small victories have come all from just writing pieces on my laptop, and despite the natural lulls and ebbs and flows of life I still feel this page is solely responsible for a lot of the confidence and clarity I have today. I'm writing this post in bed, in my new room in a shared house with creative, artistic people, waiting to go out this evening for drinks with friends. I feel content, not completely, as I have a multitude of work to do and projects half-completed; but busy is how I belong and at least I am sure of myself and where I want to be. Right here and right now is pretty sweet, despite outside's rain and the slightly less than comfortable temperature. 









I spent my birthday in Paris with my parents and my boyfriend - it was a busy time of walking, gallery trips and the necessary revisit of Shakespeare and Company that I think has been a long time coming. I also had a party throughout which I wore a tiara from Hirst Antiques (the shop I've worked in since I turned 17) and I felt probably the best I have in years.






House pumpkin carving, halloween, bedroom sorting, an outfit with a skirt and top I made.






Some recent looks and a photo from walking for Adam Frost's show.





Settling into my new house.








Some recent looks, our house herb plants, a lilac dusk in Kingston, Izzy in the garden, Alexi in the garden and our regular cat visitor.
Remember to follow my instagram to keep up with what I am doing - I post a lot of my work and photography there too. Also my website has a succinct CV and some projects to browse, and is worth checking every now and again as I post work frequently.


Thanks as always, and here is to the next few years and all they bring. 



9 comments:

  1. Happy belated 21st Ellie! Watching your growth on this blog to elsewhere, and being one of the first blogs I ever followed has been sooo amazing. Literally so lovely that you posted after all this time!! Paris sounds/looks like a dream. All your projects and stuff are also INSANE, so happy/proud of you! <3

    Zoe xo
    delicate--musings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is very skillful and imaginative. It is really very awesome. Keep sharing this type of blog for more useful information. How to Get Away with Murder Laurel Castillo Jacket. Such a useful blog. I bookmark it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im inlove with your blog. Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great stuff. Shared on twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is the best! Which blogger theme is this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, do you test and optimize your blog headlines?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking gorgeous in these outfits

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡