Quick Update!

Thursday 31 January 2013

Hi Guys! :)
Its nice to actually be addressing people now, felt a bit lonely before writing to no one! Anyway, my camera is broken again, but I'm going to sort it tomorrow night, so expect a new outfit post by Monday, along with another showing you my recent purchases! Especially as I'm planning on visiting a huge thrift sale this weekend, and so should hopefully pick up something nice!
 
Thank you so much for following me, I know there aren't that many of you yet but it really means a lot to me, thank you for your patience and I promise I won't disappoint!
ellie x
 
p.s...have a odd photo from the snow. enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. What happened to your camera?
    Also, I am also going to a thrift sale this weekend! :D

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gone a bit funny and won't focus properly, getting it looked at tonight! :) and aw yay high five! Thrift weekend buddies!xx

      Delete
  2. Great blog and post! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too and like my facebook page if u like giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, I adore this endearin' winter snap;)cutie
    let's follow each other?

    http://www.helendushko.com/


    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Helen! Of course, will follow you now!x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡