Snow Day

Monday 21 January 2013

It snowed! Finally!
After what seems like forever we finally got our white Christmas, even if it is a month late. I also got the day off school, which has made me extremely happy. I'm currently drinking cadbury's hazelnut hot chocolate (which is AMAZING) and desperately trying to be productive...
I did manage to get off my bum and take some more pictures, so I should be able to post more regularly this week or so :)
If you haven't already, please check out my lookbook (http://lookbook.nu/ellie_c/) as I'm trying to start posting looks regularly on there too.
ellie xo
 

7 comments:

  1. You are very lovely darlin!
    I'm your 2nd follower if you like mine too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog x followed you via bloglovin~
    i hope you do start posting more often!
    Also, do you always get the day off school if there is too much snow?

    x g.
    http://pearlveins.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, and I promise I will! And yeah, England freaks out with even just a little bit of snow haha! Xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment and followed. I'm subscribed to your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡