Embedded spies brainwashing our children to be mean

Tuesday 28 May 2013

 
 
Hi guys. Just got a quick post today, as I'm supposed to be revising for my maths exam/finishing my art coursework/doing other things in general. And I'm meeting up with some very awesome humans on thursday and so will completely photo spam you all after that.
If you follow my twitter (http://twitter.com/elliecp) or have added me on facebook or the like, you'll probably be aware that I went to see Muse on Sunday evening, which was INCREDIBLE. Like seriously. They played such an amazing set and I went slightly mental and completely broke my vocal chords screaming along to Plug in Baby and the like.
 
 
 
My Nan used to knit basically all of my clothes, and my mum has kept a tonne of her creations in a box under her bed because we can't bear to throw them out. I found this red jumper in there whilst trying to find some pastel-ish pieces for my art project, and I've decided that I can still pull it off (even though it doesn't go past my elbows and ends above my belly button.) The donkey pin is a present from my mum, from Hirst Antiques on Portobello Road.
 

 
I DO NOT CARE IF EVERYONE HAS CREEPERS NOW I STILL ADORE MINE
 
(Clockwise from top left: Bowie as halloween jack, tumblr. Meadham Kirchhoff, Spring 2013 RTW, style.com. Betsey Johnson, Spring 2013 RTW, style.com. Bowie as halloween jack, tumblr.)
 
(clockwise from top left: Twiggy, tumblr. Bowie, tumblr. Top from http://instagram.com/#thevintagewardrobe. Photo from tumblr)
 
So yes, sorry for the short kind of odd post, will be back with something a little more exciting within the week hopefully ^_^
 
Don't forget to follow my bloglovin by clicking >here<, and my (new) instagram by clicking >here<, thankyou!
 
ellie xo

29 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cool it looks amazing. I could never pull it off!
    Owlsinglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, and I'm sure you could! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. this is so great! WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT GAH <3 and it's such a shame that i can't make it to the thursday meetup, i really wanted to meet you!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much aw! And I know I'm so sad I wanted to meet you! xox

      Delete
  3. That donkey pin is so awesome! It might just be my computer but I don't think your instagram link is working. <3

    hugskissesandprincesswishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And oops it probably isn't, oh well my username is @elliecp_ xx

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is so amazing, you rule! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jumper looks totally cute with overalls :) I had a blanket my aunt and grandmother crocheted for me many years ago, and when I shifted it disappeared...and I was so upset. I can totally understand you not wanting to throw out the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou...and yeah I just love all my old stuff too much ^_^ shame about your blanket :(<3

      Delete
  6. I love your outfit! And omg jealous over Muse...

    photographyintherain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit! I also wear a lot of clothes that I used to wear as a kid haha. Seeing Muse must have been incredible. I think they're quite impressive live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And yes they were absolutely amazing <3 xo

      Delete
  8. Love the dungarees! and you're so lucky to see Muse! Did you apply for the free tickets for this Sunday? I tried and failed :( Anyhoo, great blog and style

    Aids x

    sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! No I didn't unfortunately! Would live to see them again though xx

      Delete
  9. Hey :) I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Head over to my blog for details
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit - the donkey pin is so cute ^_^ love your blog - new follower
    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyeliner is always perfect - so jealous! :) Plus, your outfit is so cute with the creepers!

    Rachael x

    Rachaeleeno

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, I had tickets to see Muse too but I sold them to be able to get tickets to see The Stones.
    You definitely can still pull off the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So jealous! Me and my dad tried sooooooo hard to get stones tickets :( and thankyou hehe xx

      Delete
  13. Wow seeing Muse must have been AMAZING. I love creepers too, even if everyone does have them now... I hope my letter gets to you soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was...and thankyou, can't wait! Will email you once ice replied xx

      Delete
  14. Love your dungarees they're so cute! xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡