Dancing with tears in my eyes

Friday 7 June 2013


Happy Friday guys! Another week down. I am so ready for the summer holidays...six weeks with no exams, no early mornings, no stress...why can't it be summer already?!
Anyway, we had a one-off day of sun yesterday, and after my textiles class and my routine frozen yoghurt (they do cupcake flavour. CUPCAKE.) I arrived home to find the most amazing box of goodies from the lovely Hollie from For The Quaint Hearted. She got me the most beautiful collection of things, with stickers, temporary tattoos (!) and a dip dab, which did you know is like one of my favourite things?!
 

 
 
I absolutely adore Hollie's blog, and through reading it found her Etsy, Wayward Wallflower. She sells the cutest patches, super cool teen witch t-shirts, and a selection of vintage clothes. Also, her fashion sense is absolutely amazing, and I will forever be jealous of her ability to look awesome in pretty retro dresses and skirt suits.
 
 
I wore the shirt I got from Hollie's Etsy today, with my mum's old cardigan from when she was a teenager. I felt so summery and flowery and cute...and I don't even care how weird this sounds, but Hollie, whatever you washed that shirt in, it smells AMAZING.
 
 
New bracelets and daisy earrings from Radical Girls on Etsy.
 
 

I apologise for the incredibly short post, but I haven't had a chance to take some nice outfit pictures for you guys just yet. However, I'm certain I'll take some this weekend, as I'm going to see the play of To Kill a Mockingbird with some friends, and then nipping out to camden to start my in-return care package for Hollie ^_^
 
ellie xo
 
P.S- please don't forget to follow my bloglovin my clicking here or the link in my sidebar to stay up to date with my posts! thankyou!x

30 comments:

  1. It's so pretty, especially the use of doilies!
    Where is To Kill A Mockingbird on? I loooove the book (among my favourites) and watching the play would be great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the book is pretty amazing, and I'm studying it in school ^_^ here's the link:http://www.theatrepeople.com/shows/to-kill-a-mockingbird?gclid=CMnMirbR0rcCFdShtAodJx8AQQ it's on at regents park open air theatre xx

      Delete
  2. So jealous of you getting to go and see to kill a mockingbird, it is my favourite book by far! Xx
    Owlsinglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw my friends mum is taking us because we're doing it for our English gcse ^_^ it's such a good book though, and the play's got good reviews x

      Delete
  3. loooveee this "Hole" patch and bracelets! <3
    have a nice weekend and enjoy the play ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bracelets!

    xoxo

    [http://cattpaws.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw don't be, I have exams too, I just try to forget about them hehe! <3 hope you have a great summer when it starts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your exams :) Love your bracelets x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore this blog!<3

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divine watch! great photos!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bracelets are so so cool and I absolutely love your blog!
    Paulina xxx
    www.bubblegumgrrl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi. I like your blog a lot. Just thought you should know!

    xx Grace

    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bracelets! I've always wanted to make bracelets like that, but it never happened.
    x
    Please take a look at my blog:
    http://amberinez.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah I'd love to make some too! Xx

      Delete
  12. These are so beautiful and lovely. Your blog has to be one of my favorites :) x

    Kelsey ~ thenoisythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is so lovely! Full of inspiration that I adore! :) I'm following you now. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Wll be back posting as soon as possible, just having a crazy week right now! Really appreciate it xxx

      Delete
  14. Your blog is just so cool and perfect plus I love your hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡