a world that feigns some knowledge of you

Thursday 14 April 2016


Hello! The end of the Easter Holidays was super busy with my cousin's wedding - we celebrated the occasion in Farnham and so it felt like a little weekend getaway as well as a special event. Being back at school has been weird...it's hard getting back into the early morning routine, but I'm getting there slowly. It's scary to think it'll all be over for good in a few months!
These photos were taken at the place we stayed at during the wedding festivities. It was very secret-garden-esque, complete with peacocks roaming free around the grounds.







I wore my vintage red coat, Beyond Retro top and skirt, vintage beret, The Whitepepper bag and Monki shoes. The earrings are from Hirst Antiques. There is nothing like wearing long floaty clothes - you feel as if you are breezing your way through the day and it's amazing. Also I have finally accepted my obsession with red...I wear it all the time. I tried to mix it up but nope, red is definitely my favourite colour when it comes to clothes.







The wedding itself was so beautiful!! Everything was so unique and pretty, complete with afternoon tea, red wine and a hell of a lot of dancing (the dance floor had built in lights. Just saying). It was a lovely day and evening...here are some digital and film photos!




 


 

 






I hope you all have a lovely week...I have another post ready for the weekend and a few exciting things in the pipeline so watch this space! Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Ellie you look beautiful in the wedding photographs! I love the long red coat too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah that wedding (and you) looks so gorgeous, great photos! <3 And I adore the first look, on point as usual! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos (love your various outfits) and did I see little Lego people on the wedding cake? So good

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful- the clothes are just perfect. I love your style and obvs your blog, could you possiblymaybe check out mine? It's called rooftopwardrobe.blogpspot.co.uk and twould by an honour to have your opinion... C xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡