watching the sky as it unfolds

Thursday 7 April 2016


The second week of the Easter break is almost over, and I am majorly stressed as last week definitely did not fly by this fast. I've had a lovely holiday though, and despite the growing pile of work I have to finish, I have been quite productive.
This post is slightly jumbled; think of it as a sort of unloading of random events and photos I have so I can start again tomorrow on a clean I've-caught-up-with-myself slate! The first few photos are from before a friend's 18th party on Saturday...I get scared of 'dressy' events because I'm overdressed every day and so it's hard to get even more dressed up than usual. I did, however, find a silver jumpsuit and that solved all of my problems. The shirt was £3 from my local Dogs Trust charity shop (I spent all of my money there) and the shoes are from Monki.





1) Phone photo from a break between shooting The Ragged Priest for Sukeban // 2) Mona took this at London Fashion Week // 3) Little collage of film photos / a polaroid celebrating one of my best friend's return from holiday // 4) Work selfies at Hirst Antiques wearing Askew jewellery.









1 & 2) Outfit and postcards from last week's trip to the Painting the Modern Garden art exhibition at the Royal Academy // 3-onwards: Random practices and out-of-sketchbook doodles for my current project.



1-3: Outfits, cool house and saying goodbye to the soles of my creepers when shooting with Hollie. I broke my shoes before we'd even managed one photo, it was a sad time for everyone.
Anyway, I have a family wedding this weekend, and lots of bits and bobs to do so I will definitely have more content for the coming week. Have a lovely weekend!
Oh also my work was published on Bricks Magazine - check out the article here if you haven't already seen it!

22 comments:

  1. Amazing photos!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sliver jumpsuit looks amazing and congratulations on your work being published. I loved your piece! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you outfit as all the shiny fabrics look so lush! Really like the top especially, though we're so jealous as we never can find anything that pretty in a charity shop :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is like a walk in the clouds.Cool, refreshing and unique. Kt has taken me all this time to realise that you have a blog, silly me. I shall add you to my blog roll this second

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love the phone photos so much.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I love your posts! they are the coolest <3<3

    Moth And Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is..EVERYTHING!!!! You always pull off the most outgoing and beautiful outfits. I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 18th birthday outfit is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg that gold monkey necklace I'm crying- SO BEAUTIFUL
    Also, you can't go wrong with a silver jumpsuit <3 <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! and omg I know I WANT IT SO BAD xxx

      Delete
  10. I LOVE how you styled the silver jumpsuit, it looks incredible with the red! And those jeans in the last look are unreal <3 always amazing! xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. this post is so inspiring. LOVE all the pictures

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love your style you are such an inspiration...
    rooftopwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡