don't just dream in your sleep, it's just lazy

Tuesday 23 July 2013

 
Hi guys! I've only got a short post today, but I wanted to show you the photos I have from monday. I took more on my disposable that I haven't got developed yet, but I wanted to post the ones I had as soon as possible.
I was crazy excited about this meetup...I've been reading Maya and Opi's blogs for ages and so to actually get to hang out with them in real life was crazy fun and kind of surreal. We went shopping around brick lane, got smoothies in this super cute cafĂ© and chilled in this little park we found. It was so awesome, especially as other bloggers totally understand my need to photograph everything, and don't find it weird when I ask them to photograph me.
 
 
I wore an oversized shirt dress with white beads from rokit, with an old belt of my mum's. I am obsessed with red at the moment, I really need to stop buying red things but it's just such a pretty colour.
 
 
 
 
 


I actually had such a nice chilled out day, especially since both girls were so lovely - I can't wait to hopefully see them again soon and meet some more bloggers!
 
 
 
I hope you are all having a good summer...I am currently just trying to get out and do stuff as much as possible. I've kept to that so far, hopefully I can stick it out for the whole six weeks!
 
ellie xo

35 comments:

  1. Maya came to England! Wow! I'm so jealous as she's one of my favourite bloggers! Your dress is so adorable-vintage tea dresses are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! And yeah she's one of my favourite bloggers too ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun, and you guys look amazing!

    i-can-see-the-sea.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you three are the loveliest ladies and it's so cool that you met up!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous AS USUAL~ oh my glob when I go to London next summer you, Ophelia, and Maya need to come find meeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And omg yes yes yes I would absolutely love to hang out with you!!! Xx

      Delete
  5. Cool!!!!!!!!!! I always wish I could live in London :'[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and yeah it's really cool here!

      Delete
  6. aww Ellie... I love these pictures
    and I'm looking forward to see more :)
    your outfit is amazing too, red suits you so good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photos, your outfit is really cool tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so indescribably amazing! aaah! i want to be you!

    liebster award for you amazingness
    http://apapillon.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou sososo much! I'm so sorry but I literally do not have time to do a liebster post, but I really do appreciate you nominating me. Thankyou!x

      Delete
  9. You all look so lovely :D I especially love your dress, and her green hair. :)

    x

    www.punkrot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks, and I know I want to be opi

      Delete
  10. Amazing outfit!!! love the background of your blog, really hippie! <3

    Hope you can drop by my Blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the picture with all the locks. Your red dress is lovely :) I really like the background of the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love brick lane for that...so many walls to pose in front of haha!xx

      Delete
  12. There seems to be so many awesome bloggers in London! It must be so fun to meet up with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is awesome! I think it's just because London is so central, that a lot of bloggers visit or think its a good place to meet :) xx

      Delete
  13. Great photos :)
    Nice post ;)

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love all these enaderin' snaps representin' summer-ish mood!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. sick sick shots AND you all look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the over-sized shirt you are wearing as a dress here! i also love your friend's pigtail buns here, it's so cute. and the jelly sandals!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ughh you are all so perfect, you are seriously so pretty and I wish I could meet up with people as cool as you guizz, and hey Ellie how would you feel about a letter exchange thing??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really cool style! Just started following your blog!

    -Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡