hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over

Saturday 20 July 2013

 
Happy Saturday! I broke up from school yesterday, and so I am now officially free for the next six weeks. Summer, in my mind at least, means ice cream, fresh fruit smoothies, lazing about in the park, going for aimless walks and expeditions around London and not coming home until late because it literally just doesn't get dark. It's by far my most favourite time of year, and this summer looks like it might actually be one of the best summers I have ever been lucky enough to enjoy.
Since starting this here blog I have become quite friendly with my fellow bloggers and so have planned to meet up with a tonne of gorgeous internet babes over the next few weeks, which for you guys will mean an absolute crapload of photos and posts from me, hopefully featuring some of your favourite bloggers! All I'm saying is, watch this space. This summer, this blog is going to get busy.
 
 
 
 
These are my disposable photos from my weekend in Brighton. It was the first weekend of our current heatwave, and literally the entire human population seemed to have decided on spending the day at the beach. I love the English seaside...where else is it completely acceptable to wear as little as possible, no matter what you look like?! Also, where else is it almost compulsory to get fish and chips with the little wooden forks, or mr whippy ice cream with strawberry sauce?
 
 
 
 
 
Also, on an end note, I got recognised for the first time today! I was summer shopping in Camden, and this girl tapped me on the shoulder and said she recognised me from my blog. It turns out her name was Amber and she was sososo lovely...and she blogs too, over at http://cultkid.blogspot.com/ (her blog is awesome, totally worth a look at) so yeah, Amber if you're reading this hi and stuff :)
I'll be back with a new post (hopefully a shoot with some other bloggers) within the week!
 
ellie xo

34 comments:

  1. That's so cool you met another blogger. :)
    enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome!! I love your dungarees. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envious. I'd like to be in England, I'd like to be in London. For the rest of my life, possibly. Cute cute photos-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou...and yeah I love london <3 x

      Delete
  4. Cutest outfit ever. I love Brighton so much, I'm thinking about going to university there. Anythingthing to be near the laines! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rosie! Same, I'm looking into some of their courses x

      Delete
  5. I love Brighton, it's so cool! Until about a month ago I never realised this so now I'm going to go there loads (I hope). Your photos are so good, love your style.

    I finished school yesterday too, bring on summerxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I hadn't been there much but now I try and nip down there as often as possible! (Maybe I'll bump into you there one day haha) and thankyou <3

      Delete
  6. Your letter and cd arrived today, thank you so much! I won't be able to reply for a few weeks because I'm going away AGAIN.... but it made my day! Also you look so cool, i love hoe you do your eyeliner xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, I'm usually late with replying anyway so no rush whatsoever! I'm just pleased it got to you :)
      And thankyou <3 xo

      Delete
  7. I love those creepers! Your posts make me miss living in London :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! aw yeah london is fab. Maybe you'll come back some day :) x

      Delete
  8. I love your outfits and your blog and I have followed you!
    I hope you can find some time to check mine out too :)

    http://whoistanyaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo's from Brighton are so cute, was so nice to bump into you the other day!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and yeah it was so awesome! ^_^ xx

      Delete
  10. Such lovely photos, your outfit is amazing! And I'm loving the title of your post, Crowded House is honestly my favorite band ever! xxx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures, I love your style so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer is the best time for adventures with friends. Looking forward to seeing all your photos :) These pictures are great & I love your overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog!! followed you via bloglovin
    www.flowercrownsanddaisychains.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the style of these photos,
    Your dress is great also!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡