innocent and late for love

Sunday 28 July 2013

 
Happy Sunday! I can't believe I've been off school for over a week...I've done loads, but it seems to have gone so fast. I really don't want this summer to end, even though it's only just started.
Anyway, today I met up with Amber who I bumped into at Camden Market last Sunday. She recognised me from my blog and we ended up going to brick lane today, which was super awesome. She has a really cool blog (http://cultkid.blogspot.com/) which you should totally check out.
 
 
 
 
 
I wore my MCR top from Blitz, white beads from Rokit, socks from Topshop and converse, which I seem to be wearing non-stop lately. I got the shorts from Rokit in april, but for some reason didn't wear them much. I re-discovered them the other day, and if I could have my way I think I'd quite like to wear them all of the time.
 
 
I'm really starting to get into journaling again, as I have more time to spend making playlists and collaging and the like. I've recently made a lot of pages dedicated to Swim Deep. Sorry not sorry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am slightly obsessed with Amber's outfit. She looked so awesome with her gorgeous skirt and crop top, and her shoes are to die for. I also wish I had her hair. Mine is so flat and fine, you can't really do that much with it.
 
 
 
 
We found a brick wall because all bloggers love a brick wall, right?!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The graffiti around brick lane and Shoreditch is insane. So many colours and designs, we were completely spoilt for choice when trying to find a backdrop for photos.
 

 
I actually had such a nice day, and I think we actually took some really cute pictures. I've got some photoshoots planned, as if all works out I'm going to try and make my posts on here a bit more creative and artsy, instead of plain photos of me in random clothes. Watch this space, you never know, I might post something good one day hehe. Hope you're all having a great summer!
 
ellie xo
 
check out Amber's blog: http://cultkid.blogspot.com/


42 comments:

  1. You always post something good! Love your blog and awesome post, sounds like you had fun!
    Hollie xx
    http://alittleprickly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post something good?! You always post something good! Looks like you had a fab time <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are consistently incredible! Your outfits never fail to inspire. Sounds like you're having a rad summer so far!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much eryn! <3 and I am, hope you are too!xx

      Delete
  4. Love your shorts - so cute! Amber's skirt is amazing!!! Lovely post!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are both oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and Amber both have amazing outfits! And quite similar style I would say. Absolutely love the shorts! I don't know how your blog could get any more artsy! Its amazing xx

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have great posts! I love coming to your blog. (Also, I really like both of your outfits!) -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the graffiti! It reminds me of the neigborhood Bucktown here in Chicago. It's covered in graffiti, and even the stores advertise through wall art. The stores are mind blowing too. Great post!
    http://rhinestonemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yeah I love graffiti. I think it gets overlooked and not considered a proper form of art, despite looking better and often being more effective than some of the things shown in galleries. <3

      Delete
  9. love all the graffiti especially the brick wall ;)
    http://flowercrownsanddaisychains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. both your outfits are so rad! I love your shorts and amber's skirt is terrific! I'm really excited for your new posts and photoshoots!
    -charlotte {http://velvet-dynamite.blogspot.ca}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much, and I'm excited too!! <3 xxx

      Delete
  11. really cool post...!! love the pics..wanna follow on GFC, lemme know :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the graphics, both in your shorts and in your friends skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. both your outfits are very cute!!! also i love the shade of your hair, i wish i could pull it off. i want to get into journaling again too but i don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and as for journaling, just go for it! <3

      Delete
  14. Yeah it was such a coincidence !! Thankyou <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your locations! That part of London is so coolxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! yes it is, I love it there!xo

      Delete
  16. Great post ;)
    cool .

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shorts, they're so so nineties. Also some of that graffiti you found is great! Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both you and your friend look unbelievably cool, I love each style! And that graffiti is seriously amazing, my city needs a lot more of that! xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those shorts! You both look awesome.

    xx

    punkrot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. ah I love your style so much, this outfit is perfect! Brick Lane is such a cool area and they do the best sample sales there haha xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Cara! Yeah I love brick lane, I spend waaaay too much time there hehe!xx

      Delete
  21. Amazing outfit. And I miss Camden so much!! Actually, I miss London so much. Why can't I spend there the rest of my life, maybe meeting you by chance on Sunday morning?? WHY??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, aw it would be awesome to bump into you!x

      Delete
  22. All bloggers love a brick wall...so true! Both of your outfits are awesome.

    http://contraluna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect clothes! I would die for those shorts and skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These photos are awesome...I just came across your blog...love it!!

    http://seriouslywak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡