I feel the streets are all pulling me down

Monday 23 September 2013

 
 
 
 



 
 
(shirt- to be worn again (in Brighton), skirt- Cha Cha Cha Vintage, Flowers in my hair from Hollie (I will send you that care package! I will!) Socks & shoes from Topshop)
 
Hello again. I just thought I'd post a few photos I took on Sunday whilst out on a last-minute shopping trip (I bought socks). I've been craving everything and anything pastel-coloured recently...I've always admired people like Sinead who manage to look perfectly cute seemingly 24/7, however I have this insatiable craving to go teen witch-y and gothic sometimes that prevents me from following my all-pastel dreams.
London Fashion Week has been and gone...and god how I wish I had been there. I am determined to get in next time (even if it means camping out in the cold and rain). Meadham Kirchhoff and Sister by Sibling were two of my favourites but all of the new collections looked fabulous...and god I am so excited for this oversized coat thing that seems to be a thing all of a sudden. Maybe big hand-me-downs will finally not have to be an embarrassment to wear after all. (I am dying for the dusty pink number by Topshop Unique.)
I hope you are all having a good week,

ellie xo

38 comments:

  1. I love the big tie in your shirt, looks like a big bow. :) and your shoes are adorable.

    I also sometimes have an urge to dress in a goth style, which confuses my pastel-loving side. I think someday soon I'll try to put together a pastel goth outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And yes that would be fabulous..I might have to try that too! :) x

      Delete
  2. pretty melancholic photos, i love how you look here <3

    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! I love how you're just in the middle of the road haha. I also wish I had gone to fashion week, just to see the street style really hahaxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yeah the street style alone is worth seeing! X

      Delete
  4. I love how polished but still kind of rustic your outfit is. Not too crazy, but not just a white shirt and sweatpants!
    http://rhinestonemoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah you look gorgeous! your hair is to die for <3

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! I LOVE your hair! -It's so beautiful!!!!
    Hollie xx
    http://alittleprickly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great blog- I love this outfit!
    thisischichi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are really pretty and well constructed. And as several people have said before me, your hair is amazing! It reminds me of Karen Gillan's ^^

    http://unlockingpandorasbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, and omg please please please give me your hair! I love the outfit:) xxxx

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a great sense of style, it's very retro! love your shirt! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Marlen! and yes I love socks so much ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore these so much!

    http://seriouslywak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look adorable!!! i love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your skirt! gimme gimme gimme <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! Also omg Jen I love your blog! X

      Delete

Thankyou so much for your comment! I read each and every one and will try to answer any questions or queries as quick as I can ♡♡♡